- I forgot how much I love to read fiction. I devoured an entire Dresden Files novel yesterday
- Fresh juice is crazy awesome. My favorite so far is cucumber, pineapple, hot pepper, basil.
- If you drink a pound of carrots (and no solid food) in 2 days, your poo turns bright orange.
- Butternut squash juice is gross.
- Juice fast is pretty easy so far, but boring. Turns out I REALLY like food.
- I have amazing dreams if I wake around dawn, read for an hour or so and then go back to sleep.
- My mother is now a glowing bodhisatvah made from cobalt blue crystal who lives in Chesed and looks like a weird cross between Kali and the Virgin Mary. (not at all like the picture to the right)
- Meditating is much easier when you're not sleep deprived.
- I need to sleep a lot. Seriously. Given it's druthers, my body seems to like to sleep for about 6 hours, wake up for an hour or two, and then go back to sleep for another 4 hours.
Monday, March 25, 2013
Spring Break Hermitage
I've been in semi-seclusion for 1.5 days so far. Here are some initial thoughts:
Posted by The Professor at 3:31 PM