UPDATE: Throat healing Mercury mix.
- Jupiter mantra mix, 25 minutes. Not for looping
- designed to accompany Jason Miller's Global Jupiter Rite, but good for any kind of a Jovial work
- featuring: mantra by Sara Mastros, Jason Miller, and Bella Belladonna with Michael Drake on drums
- includes binaurals. NOT FOR USE BY EPILEPTICS (email me for a binaural-free mix)
- Serpent noise
- featuring John Stein's naga mantra, Makis Fragios in Greek, Siany Abdul in Welsh, and Christopher Lee (not that one) with some bad ass hissing. I'm not 100% satisfied with this one; I'll probably remix it at some point.
- Aphrodite mantra mix. 32 minutes. DO NOT LOOP
- designed for use by female(ish) magicians and trance-workers, but men are free to try it
- featuring Alison Chicosky, Heather Stanley, April Casler, Michelle Magenta, and Verity Walsh in Greek.
- Greek lyrics from Sappho's Hymn to Aphrodite. English lyrics are a very loose translation
- STRONG isochronics. Not for use by epileptics. If your head starts to hurt, remove your headphones, sit down, and drink some water.
- Helios mantra mix. loopable
- designed to accompany the Strategic Sorcery global rite, but good for all solar work.
- fine for beginners
- includes Psalm 104, the Orphic Hymn to Helios #8, and 21,000 mantra repetitions
- Hekate Mantra. loopable
- me and Siany Abdul
- this is one of my first. it's not that good.