Sunday, November 2, 2014

What I DID for Halloween

As promised, here's what I actually did (as opposed to what I said I'd do).

Friday evening, we set a dumb supper, which went very well.  The ancestors were in attendance.

After that, I retreated to my bedroom and did some journeying.  It went very well, and included teachings from Eagle, Owl, Rabbit, Bear, and the Great Lion of Chauvet.

Saturday I made the Inanna Descent and worked with Hekate and Ereshkigal in the Underworld, renewing my bonds with them.  That was exhausting, but great.  I got some cool gifts, but I'm not allowed to talk about them yet.

Saturday night, I had a dream of Kurukulla, the Tibetan Witch Goddess, wherein she told me that she too "works with both hands", one hand to Empower and one to Liberate.  Then she danced on my head, which was awesome.

Today, I worked with some other people in the Strategic Sorcery group to make this mantra recording.  Then I opened the Pylons of the Hallows of Hekate (which I learned from Jason Miller, but it's a secret).
 Here's pictures of the altar from that, including the sketch I made of the vision of three-faced Hekate I had with the Pylons open. (sorry I'm not a great drawer).

I consecrated 7 skeleton keys on red silk ribbons.  If you want one, email me.

And now I'm off to bed.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment