Sunday, September 30, 2012

Kadosh

Sorry I've been gone for a while.  Life's been crazy.  To make up for it, here's a magic ritual.  It's a "consecrating space" ritual, like "calling quarters".


In the Name of the Eternal and Transcendent ONE
Who moment by moment calls the universe into being,
All gods, all angels, all guardians, all spirits of this place
I call to you, I summon you, I evoke you
Attend to me now.
In order that I might work my will,
Which is the same as the One Eternal and Ineffable Will,
I charge you to set this time and place apart for me.
This is request in the name of
Adone ha Adonim
The Lord of lords
Elohe ha Elohim
The God of gods.
Kadosh, kadosh, kadosh!

When I do this, I start in the east and turn slowly to the right.  I normally "kadosh-ify" the whole room, using the walls as the "walls", but you could cast a circle instead.  You might repeat the "kadosh" 27 times instead of 3 if you're having trouble getting it to "take".

No comments:

Post a Comment